Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD / SHIELD PLUS 9MM/40SW (Incl. M2.0 & Perf. Center - Non-Laser) IWB KYDEX Holster
Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD / SHIELD PLUS 9MM/40SW (Incl. M2.0 & Perf. Center - Non-Laser) IWB KYDEX Holster these minimalists inside the waistband KYDEX Smith & Wesson holsters protect your weapon from moisture while remaining extremely lightweight and durable. They are the perfect all-around holster for everyday concealed carry of your Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD 9MM or .40. These holsters are comfortable enough for everyday use and very easy to hide no matter how you are dressed.
Each of our Holsters is Crafted and Formed over our Proprietary, Precision Aluminum Molds. Our molds are CAD designed and milled in-house so we can ensure the consistency, fit, quality, durability, lightness, comfort, & uniformity of features for each and every holster we make, regardless of the gun it is for.
- Claw Compatible to Minimize Printing!
- Adjustable Cant (-5 to +20 Degrees)
- Adjustable 'Posi-Click' Retention - Hear a Satisfying Click when Holstered
- Undercut Trigger Guard for ease of Draw
- Over-cut Open-face to Accommodate Threaded Barrels
- Accommodates Suppressor Height Sights
- Full-Length Sweat Guard with Rear Sight Shield
- Fiber-Reinforced Stealth Belt Clip so no one knows you are Carrying
- All Black Oxide Steel Hardware with Threadlock
- Made 100% Start to Finish in the USA by Americans using All American Made Machinery
Fits: Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD / SHIELD PLUS 9MM/40SW (Incl. M2.0 & Perf. Center) (Non-Laser)
Holster Type: INSIDE THE WAISTBAND (IWB)
Carry Position: Appendix AIWB Carry, Strong Side Carry, Hip Carry (3/9 O'Clock), Back Carry (6 O'Clock), Cross Draw
Cant: USER ADJUSTABLE FROM -5 to +20 DEGREES
Retention: USER ADJUSTABLE with POSI-CLICK
Standard Belt Clip: 1.5" Fiber Reinforced Stealth Belt Clip
Material: .08" KYDEX
Weight: 3 Oz.
Origin: MADE IN THE USA
How to Select the Correct Hand
For Appendix, Hip, Side, or Cross-Draw (IWB - Inside Waistband): Select ACTUAL Draw Hand
For Palm-In Back Carry (IWB - Inside Waistband): Select ACTUAL Draw Hand
For Palm-Out Back Carry (IWB - Inside Waistband): Select OPPOSITE Draw Hand