220W Bifacial Solar Panel
Increase efficiency while charging your solar generators with this Bifacial Solar Panel.
Two in one: The 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one. With a 220W primary side and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster. Try a mirrored surface and you can get up to 80% more energy.
Tempered glass. Built to last: The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels, it can withstand heat up to 300°F too. Safe to say it can withstand the elements.
Compact and Portable: It's a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact. 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.
More than a carry case: It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere. Once you arrive at your destination, simply unfold it and use it as a kickstand to get your sun exposure just right.
Waterproof: We’ve raised the bar with this panel. It's completely water and dust-tight. Rain, wind, or shine, your panel is safe with an IP68 waterproof rating.
- Unfolded Dimensions: 183 x 82 x 2.5cm
- Folded Dimensions: 50 x 82 x 3.2cm
- Weight: 14kg with carrying case (9.5kg solar panel only) - 30 lbs / 20 lbs
- Material: tempered glass
- Rated Power: 220W Front Side | 155W Rear Side (+/- 5%)
- VOC: Voltage open circuit 21,8V
- Isc: 13A at the front side | 8.8A at the rear side
- Vmp: Voltage maximum power 18.4V
- Solar cells: Monocrystalline silicon (22%-23% Efficiency)
- Output type: MC4 Solar Port
- Waterproof: IP67
- Chainable: Yes (follow the instructions in your manual)